West Coast Sound Competition
Schedule for 2023
Look who’s partnering with us for next year! I am proud to announce that the Big Cory West Coast Bagger Sound Competition will be cosponsored by ARC Audio for the 2023 season.
You can check out their full product line at arcaudio.com
Thank you to all of my sponsors that are growing by the day.
Voodoo Bikeworks, Sound Digital, Ground Zero, DC Audio, Cicada Audio, RPM Audiowerx,Audio House, American Hard bag, Reign of Sound, Saddlemen Seats, Tekni-Kolor, Wraps by Dre and Russ Brown Motorcycle Attorney
Bikes will be judged King of the Hill style. Two bikes battle, Best Sounding Bike stays until all have
played. Playing order will be randomly drawn. So you should have a playlist of a ton of songs because
you never know how many times you will have to battle. Make sure your battery is charged.
If you arrive after the bikes have been randomly drawn, but the contest has not started and you still want to compete,
you automatically go first.
Must arrive 1 hour prior to contest start time.
All bikes must be ridden in to the arena unless location does not allow riding inside of indoor arena.
There will be up to 6 classes judged depending on how many bikes of each class sign up. There will be a winner from each class.
Competitors that choose to can move up a class but can not disconnect speakers to move down a class. If the speaker is on the bike it counts, whether it’s hooked up or not.
Please make sure you have your phone on airplane mode so we dont get really loud phone ringing in the middle of your turn
Only adjustments that can be made during your time is volume and bass knob
Be ready to go. Have your song selection ready. Have your phone ready.
Contestants will each have one 90 second round to show what you got. Judges, at their discretion, may decide that they want to hear some bikes again to determine winner of each round.
Tour Pack speakers are allowed and will count towards speaker count.
Compression Drivers, Midrange, Mid Bass and Subwoofers are all counted as speakers
Small Tweeters or horns like ST25, ST35, etc... do not count as speakers
Coaxial speakers with horns or tweeters will count as one speaker.
The vehicle must start and pull out of the competition area or be disqualified.
Any problems, questions, or concerns should be directed to Cory Ellerbee (707) 690-8321
West Coast Sound Competition Classes are as follows
"6x9 Class” ( Unlimited Speakers )
· “ NO SUBS ALLOWED “ No 8s, No 10s. No 12s. 6x9 is the biggest speaker allowed on your bike.
Tour packs ok, lowers ok, whatever combo of 6x9s you have, you can run it. You can not disconnect a bigger speaker to run in the 6x9 class.
“Featherweight” ( Up to 6 Speakers )
· “ NO SUBS ALLOWED “ No more than (2) 10” drivers allowed on the bike. All other drivers must be 8”or less. Bags can be ported and/or sealed. Tour pack, no speaker larger than 8” midbass/midrange permitted. No subs
“Lightweight” ( Up to 8 Speakers )
· “ NO SUBS ALLOWED “ No more than (2) 10” drivers allowed on the bike. All other drivers must be 8”or less. Bags can be sealed and/or ported. Tour pack, no speaker larger than 8” midbass/midrange permitted. No subs
“Welterweight” ( Up to 10 Speakers )
· “ Subs Allowed “ No more than (2) 10” drivers allowed on the bike. All other drivers on the bike must be 8” or less. Bags can be sealed and/or ported in this class. Tour pack, no speaker larger than 8” midbass/midrange permitted. No more than one set of subs on bike.
“Middleweight” ( 11 to 14 Speakers )
· “ Subs Allowed “ No more than (4) 8”subs, (2) 10” subs or (2) 12” subs allowed on the bike. Bags can be sealed and/or ported. Tour pack, up to (2) 10” midbass/midrange in tour pack only. No subs
“Extreme” ( Whatever you got )
· “ If it fits on your bike, use it. The rules are , there are no rules.
Competition #2 will be held at Rocklin Harley Davidson in Rocklin on April 30th, 2022
Winners are as follows. (Lightweight) Sydney Meek, (Welterweight) Rusty Flowers, (Middleweight) Scott Lint, (Heavy Weight) Edward Cadle, (Best in show), Sydney Meek
Competition #3 will be held at the Hot Rods and Harleys Event at the Dixon Fairgrounds on June 5th, 2022
Winners are as follows.(Featherweight) Anthony Limbrick (Lightweight) Sydney Meek, (Welterweight) Michael "Boogie" Thomas, (Middleweight) Rusty Flowers (Best in show), Rusty Flowers
Competition #4 Will be held at Custom Sounds, in Tracy CA on July 16th, 2022
Competition #5 will be held at San Jose Harley-Davidson on August 13th, 2022
Competition #6 will be hold at Reno Harley-Davidson on September 11th, 2022
Fill the form out below to register today!