West Coast Sound Competition
Thank you to all of my sponsors that are growing by the day. Voodoo Bikeworks, Sound Digital, Ground Zero, DC Audio, Diamond Audio, Cicada Audio, Audio House, American Hard bag, Reign of Sound, Arc Audio, Baggers Audio, Saddlemen Seats, RPM AudioWerx, Tekni-Kolor, Boogie's Bagger Stereo, Chris "Mr Wonderful" Mainor , Russ Brown Motorcycle Attorney and Tyrone Cox of Beats, Bags and Bass
Competition #2 will be held at Rocklin Harley Davidson in Rocklin on April 30th, 2022
Winners are as follows. (Lightweight) Sydney Meek, (Welterweight) Rusty Flowers, (Middleweight) Scott Lint, (Heavy Weight) Edward Cadle, (Best in show), Sydney Meek
Competition #3 will be held at the Hot Rods and Harleys Event at the Dixon Fairgrounds on June 5th, 2022
Winners are as follows.(Featherweight) Anthony Limbrick (Lightweight) Sydney Meek, (Welterweight) Michael "Boogie" Thomas, (Middleweight) Rusty Flowers (Best in show), Rusty Flowers
Competition #4 Will be held at Custom Sounds, in Tracy CA on July 16th, 2022
Competition #5 will be held at San Jose Harley-Davidson on August 13th, 2022
Competition #6 will be hold at Reno Harley-Davidson on September 11th, 2022
Bikes will be judged on Highs, Mids, and Lows
There will be up to 6 classes judged depending on how many bikes of each class sign up. There will be a winner from each class and one best of show
Competitors that choose to can move up a class but can not disconnect speakers to move down a class. If the speaker is on the bike it counts, whether it’s hooked up or not.
“Run what you brung”.
Please make sure you have your phone on airplane mode so we dont get really loud phone ringing in the middle of your turn
Only adjustments that can be made during your time is volume and bass knob
Be ready to go. Have your song selection ready. Have your phone ready.
Contestants will each have one 90 second round to show what you got. Judges, at their discretion, may decide that they want to hear some bikes again to determine the top 2 of each class. The top 2 scoring bikes from each class will be in the finals and have (ONE) 60 second round against each other to determine the winner of the class.
West Coast Sound Competition Classes are as follows
"6x9 Class” ( Unlimited Speakers )
· “ NO SUBS ALLOWED “ No 8s, No 10s. No 12s. 6x9 is the biggest speaker allowed on your bike.
Tour packs ok, lowers ok, whatever combo of 6x9s you have, you can run it. You can not disconnect a bigger speaker to run in the 6x9 class.
“Featherweight” ( Up to 6 Speakers )
· “ NO SUBS ALLOWED “ No more than (2) 10” drivers allowed on the bike. All other drivers must be 8”or less. Bags can be ported but no sealed bags allowed in this class. Tour pack, no speaker larger than 8” midbass/midrange permitted. No subs
“Lightweight” ( Up to 6 Speakers )
· “ NO SUBS ALLOWED “ No more than (2) 10” drivers allowed on the bike. All other drivers must be 8”or less. Bags can be sealed and/or ported in this class. Tour pack, no speaker larger than 8” midbass/midrange permitted. No subs
“Welterweight” ( Up to 8 Speakers )
· “ No Subs Allowed “ No more than (2) 10” drivers allowed on the bike. All other drivers on the bike must be 8” or less. Bags can be sealed and/or ported in this class. Tour pack, no speaker larger than 8” midbass/midrange permitted. No subs
“Middleweight” ( Up to 12 Speakers )
· “ Subs Allowed “ No more than (4) 8”subs, (2) 10” subs or (2) 12” subs allowed on the bike. No combination of 8,10 or 12’s subs allowed. EX: (1) 10’ and (1) 8” in each bag. No other drivers on the bike larger than 8”with exception of subs. Bags can be sealed and/or ported in this class. Tour pack, up to (2) 10” midbass/midrange in tour pack only. No subs
Tour Pack speakers are allowed and will count towards speaker count.
Compression Drivers, Midrange, Mid Bass and Subwoofers are all counted as speakers
Small Tweeters or horns like ST25, ST35, etc... do not count as speakers
Coaxial speakers with horns or tweeters will count as one speaker.
The vehicle must start and pull out of the competition area or be disqualified.
Any problems, questions, or concerns should be directed to Cory Ellerbee (707) 690-8321
Fill the form out below to register today!